Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WOW...

This week has been crazy! It's orientation week at the college... I have been preaching at a Youth Revival since Friday... and my in-laws are in town (realize I do love them immensely). I would like to finish my recap of the Youth Revival @ FBC Defuniak Springs.

Tuesday:
The alters were flooded once again!!! Also... one of the high school guys came up to me after the message to let me know that he also feels called into full-time vocational ministry. He feels called to be a worship leader and currently leads worship for their Student Ministry. AWESOME!!! It doesn't get any better than that! This brings our count to 2 people that have surrendered their life to the ministry!

Wednesday:
It's not a good idea to eat Pizza Hut before teaching! Very rough on the stomach! I had the opportunity counsel with one of the students before the service, and then the same student ended up giving his life to Christ during the invitation! WOOOHOOO!!! He said that he had been wrestling with this for quit some time and was finally ready to give his life to Jesus!!! Once again... it doesn't get any better than that!

Overall it was an amazing week! It was well worth the fact that it added to the craziness of my already busy schedule! I can't wait to see what God is going to do in the lives of these next generation leaders that have surrendered their lives to Christ!!!

No comments: