Friday, July 11, 2008

Babies Everywhere

Has anyone else noticed that there are babies everywhere? When my wife and I got engaged last year... we noticed a lot of other people were getting engaged as well. Many of our friends either got married right before or right after we did. Every single T.V. show on TLC seemed to either be about getting married, or on being a newly wed.

Present day... my wife and I are going to be having a baby. We will find out if it is a boy or a girl on August 6th & my wife is due January 3rd, 2009. Many of our friends have recently had babies and it is making me very anxious. I would classify my anxiety as an excitement rather than a worry. Basically, I can't wait to be a father. I even bought "The Expectant Father" today from Barnes & Noble (as recomended by my good friend James Ross... who is also an expectant father).

Even better than that... today my wife and I were able to go and see some good friends of ours in Dothan, AL who just had their baby yesterday. Holding that little newborn baby boy BLEW MY MIND. To think that God chooses to use us, (man and woman), to create as beautiful a miracle as new life, is more than I can even begin to wrap my mind around.

No comments: