Thursday, July 10, 2008

Odd Inspiration...

I was inspired tonight to start my own blog. I have been a pretty avid blog reader for some time now. So... you might be wondering what it was that finally inspired me to start blogging. Well... I was reading a blog tonight that was basically bashing some pretty cool people that I personally admire. I don't like that! I'm sure that all of us grew up hearing the words "If you can't say anything nice... don't say anything at all." I think that it goes beyond that well known statement even. Ephesians 4:29-32 tells us not to talk badly about one another, or let unwholesome talk come out of our mouths. Instead we should only say things that build each other up. The fact of the matter is... your words will either HURT others, or HELP others. I don't know about you but I would rather be known as someone that HELPS and BUILDS UP others. This is not something that I personally have mastered, but definitely something that I am passionate about. So there you have it... I have now joined the blogging madness.

No comments: