Friday, July 25, 2008

Vacation...

Finally!!! It's time for me to get out of this small town they call Graceville. My wife keeps telling me she is tired of driving through the forrest. She calls places with lots of trees forrest's. We will be heading to Anderson, SC for some much needed R & R. This will be a time for us to clear our heads and seek God's direction in our lives. Oddly enough... we are going to New Spring Church (check it out @ www.newspring.cc) and Perry Noble the lead pastor is going to be preaching on discovering God's will. Perfect timing Perry!!! Joy and I have some big decisions to make in the next few weeks. Please pray for us! I am also very excited to get to hang out with some family. My sister Ashley and my brother-in-law Matt live in Anderson. We will be staying with them. Allergies here I come!!! (They have a big lab, Jasmine, despite how cute she is, her dander is something fierce!!!) My parents left Bradenton, Fl today and are already there hanging out with them. Can't wait!!! Early to bed tonight so we can leave early enough to avoid that crazy Atlanta traffic. You know what I'm talking about. We won't be back till next Friday, but I will still attempt to keep my blogging up to par. PEACE OUT!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Newspring rocks...I went there last year. my brother in law and I did a backstage deal with Elevation Church and drove through Anderson and stopped by Newspring on the way home.

boyd
boydbettis.com

james said...

did you say dander?